Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Services
Lumberjack Electric has been the trusted name for home electrical services for the Twin Cities and surrounding area since 2013.
Get Started Now
Schedule Your Appointment Online Today!
Lumberjack Electric has always been focused on ensuring your family is comfortable and safe by keeping your home’s electric systems in good working order.
- Certified, experienced professional electrician to serve all your home electrical needs
- 24/7 emergency repair service to prevent damage to your home
- Fully stocked electric service and maintenance vehicles so we have what we need
- Prompt, friendly service throughout the Twin Cities and beyond
- Backing what we sell with warranties and fast responses
- Money-saving Legendary Care Club preventive maintenance programs
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Overview
One of the best ways to enhance the beauty and function of your home is to upgrade your existing lighting. The Lumberjack Electric team will help you choose the right lighting, including under-cabinet options, choices to accent areas, and recessed lights that focus attention on your room instead of themselves.
Adding outdoor security lighting to your home can scare off thieves and other people who don’t belong on your property and give you a way to highlight the beauty of your home and landscaping. The certified electricians at Lumberjack Electric will listen to your goals and concerns, then recommend proven solutions to create the peace of mind and added beauty you want.
From a small cozy space to a vast great room, the lighting you choose makes a statement. Many Minnesota homeowners have found recessed lighting creates the look and mood they’re after without drawing attention to itself. The certified electricians at Lumberjack Electric can help you design and choose the right recessed lighting for your goals.
Undercabinet lighting can provide much-needed illumination for tasks such as meal prep. It can also call attention to key decorative features of your home and provide a gentle glow that makes it easier to navigate your way around your home at night. Our certified electricians take the guesswork out of installation.