LUMBERJACK ELECTRIC: CLEAN AND GREEN
As guardians of Minnesota’s crisp, clean air and sky-blue waters, the Lumberjack team is not only committed to helping our neighbors enjoy efficient, comfortable homes, but we also believe in using products and approaches that protect the local environment. Through constant training and certification, we ensure that our team follows best practices in sustainability.
RECYCLING OLD EQUIPMENT
When the Lumberjack Electric team upgrades your home’s electrical equipment, we ensure that the system’s components are properly disassembled and recycled. Components such as metal parts will be recycled to reclaim valuable materials like copper and aluminum. Other elements like refrigerants must be handled and disposed of properly to prevent environmental harm. You can always be confident we’ll service your home in the most Earth-friendly ways!
Our team has earned the confidence of Twin Cities-area homeowners since our company’s first service call because of everything we bring to your home’s electrical needs:
- We value your comfort and happiness.
- We will cheerfully refund your money if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Our plumbers will treat your home like it was their own.
- We will be on time, professional, and polite.
- We will wear shoe covers in your home, never use foul language or use tobacco while on the job.
- To ensure your peace of mind, our employees are background-checked and drug-tested.
- We only use quality electrical products to make our repairs and installations.
- We never cut corners on products and parts and take pride in providing efficient and long-lasting results.