It’s important to have a certified electrician complete your residential or commercial project, as only a certified professional understands the universal building codes in the Minneapolis, MN, area and the requirements for each type of electrical project. Plus, certified electricians can work on major brands of appliances, too.
We deliver professional service with keen attention to detail, and the excellent customer care that you deserve, whether you’re a residential or a commercial homeowner. Our electrical services are comprehensive, everything from helping one of our friends or neighbors install a new ceiling fan. We can upgrade old systems to accommodate state-of-the-art new installations and ensure that our teams work quickly to reduce the amount of downtime or disruption to your business.
What can you expect from our Electricians?
What makes the difference between a just-ok electrician and a great one? Training, knowledge, and a commitment to customer satisfaction. At Lumberjack Electric, we continuously train and update our certifications so that we’re aware of new developments in the electrical industry, and we pass that knowledge and expertise along to you, our customer. It’s important for our team and Master Electricians to be aware of changes to the Minneapolis, MN codes for commercial and residential buildings and that we complete every project according to these codes.
Electrical Services Made Easy
It’s easy to book services from Lumberjack Electrical of Minneapolis, MN. Contact us for more information about the services you need, then use our online chat or give us a call to discuss your personal needs. We develop a custom quote for you, including materials and labor, and we work with your timeline and budget to ensure that each job is done right and on-time, every time. Plus, save our emergency after-hours number in your smartphone, so you have it ready when the lights go out.
- We value your comfort and happiness.
- We will cheerfully refund your money if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Our technicians will treat your home like it was their own.
- We will be on-time, professional, and polite.
- We will wear shoe covers in your home, never use foul language or use tobacco while on the job.
- To ensure your peace of mind, our employees are background-checked and drug-tested.
- We never cut corners on products and parts and take pride in providing efficient and long-lasting results.